Benefits of C-PACE
- Non-recourse, non-accelerating capital for commercial, multifamily and industrial property types
- 100% project financing includes hard, soft and related costs
- Serves as a critical component of the commercial real estate capital stack for new construction and property rehabilitation/repositioning
- Payments may be deferred for several years or structured with an interest-only period
- Facilitates corporate sustainability goals and compliance with mandated capital improvements.
How C-PACE works
- property owners gain access to private capital to reduce operational expenses and manage their capital stack effectively
- communities are able to provide an incentive for carbon reduction, public safety, and economic development at zero cost to taxpayers
- building tenants and occupants can benefit from reduced utility costs, increased building performance, and operational resiliency
- state and local legislators can address specific social objectives such as carbon emission reduction goals
The Victoria Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, a medical care facility located just two miles west of Downtown Miami, in Miami-Dade County, Florida partnered with CounterpointeSRE to make their growing facility as safe and comfortable as possible for residents with renovations supported by a C-PACE assessment. View the case at right.
- Backup generator
- Capital improvement funding following property buyout