Benefits of C-PACE
- Non-recourse, non-accelerating capital for commercial, multifamily (coming soon) and industrial property types
- 100% project financing includes hard, soft and related costs
- Serves as a critical component of the commercial real estate capital stack for new construction and property rehabilitation/repositioning
- Payments may be deferred for several years or structured with an interest-only period
- Facilitates corporate sustainability goals and compliance with mandated capital improvements.
How C-PACE works
- property owners gain access to private capital to reduce operational expenses and manage their capital stack effectively
- communities are able to provide an incentive for carbon reduction, public safety, and economic development at zero cost to taxpayers
- building tenants and occupants can benefit from reduced utility costs, increased building performance, and operational resiliency
- state and local legislators can address specific social objectives such as carbon emission reduction goals
The Kirkbride Center, a 17 acre healthcare and social services campus with National Historic Landmark status in West Philadelphia partnered with CounterpointeSRE to upgrade its chillers and boiler plant, resulting in significant operational efficiencies and replacing obsolete equipment.
- Landmark Philadelphia social services center
- HVAC and chillers
- Built in 1859
- C02e saving of 668 metric tons annually